Quotes I Like (part 3)

“Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot

September is the start of the academic year! It's the beginning of autumn In the Northern hemisphere, and in the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological spring. It is the time that, many people start new things. It is consider a good time to start a new job and choose new paths in your life.

So while I'm getting ready for my new beginnings I thought to share with you some of my favorite quotes! Enjoy them and may you live happily and in peace! NAMASTE

Comments

Most popular posts of the previous 30 days

10 Asian books - 10 αριστουργήματα της ασιατικής λογοτεχνίας που πρέπει να διαβάσεις

10 Claudia Piñeiro books - 10 από τα πιο δημοφιλή βιβλία της Κλαούδια Πινιέρο

10 Scandinavian books- Τα 10 πιο δημοφιλή βιβλία από Σκανδιναβούς συγγραφείς

Ρόμπερτ Λι Φροστ (Robert Lee Frost) - "Ο Δρόμος που δεν πήρα" (The road not taken)

10 Booker Prize books - Τα 10 πιο δημοφιλή βιβλία που έχουν κερδίσει το Booker Prize

10 Italian books- 10 από τα πιο δημοφιλή βιβλία Ιταλών συγγραφέων

Dream Harbor - A book series from Laurie Gilmore

Why should I march! - Γιατί να παρελάσω!

10 Spanish books - 10 από τα πιο δημοφιλή βιβλία Ισπανών συγγραφέων

I was my own enemy - Y. Georghiou